The course consists of three stages:
- Buying and listening to all five of the ‘Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting’ foundation skills CDs or reading Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting (book) before the start date of the course.
- Having an initial consultation
(this can happen after both parents have listened to at least
three CD or read one third of the book)
- attending four weekly classes (three hours each)
The cost for each family is:
- £50 for the five foundation skills CDs
- £120 for the initial consultation (90 minutes)
- £225 for the first parent and £75 for each additional adult
(parent, grandparent, nanny etc), for the four-week course
In addition, if any family needs more coaching than this, we are committed
to providing it. This might be extra parent sessions (in person or by telephone), family learning sessions, a home visit or a school visit.
If parents have a quick question we are available to talk by telephone
If the telephone call lasts only five or ten minutes we do not charge for it.
Concessions may be available for single parents.